Case Study: The New MusicZone.ie Website & Marketing Campaign
Ray O’Brien from Music Zone in Douglas Court Shopping Centre in Douglas Co Cork approached us looking to increase his sales online. Music Zone is one of Ireland’s biggest stockists of Vinyl Records. We had a look at his website & it did not provide a good user experience & was not responsive so it did not look well on mobile devices. So our first step was to create a great new website for MusicZone.ie that created a great user experience and made it easy for visitors to view products, get the info they wanted & purchase online no matter what device they were using.
We sat down with Ray and got a feel for what he wanted to achieve and thus the new MusicZone.ie website was born!
The site is extremely clean & allows Music Zone to showcase their most popular products as well as all the content they create through their newsletter & blog posts. Here’s just some of the features we integrated for them.
- A fully responsive site that works beautifully across all devices
- In depth categories & product search that make it easy for visitors to browse products and find what they want
- A stand out notification bar that easily allows staff to promote products that are in the news or popular at the moment
- A fully integrated stock management system that allows stock sold in store to automatically be reduced on the website
- An easy to use Content Management System that allows the owner & staff to add & edit products, add blog posts & edit the website’s content all without any website development knowledge
- Newsletter registration so people can signup for Music Zone’s newsletter & have customers automatically added to their database
- Easy checkout for customers with their debit/credit card
- An SSL cert which secures the site & provides 256 bit encryption for secure transactions
- Search engine optimisation software to help improve their natural rankings
- Training for Ray & staff on using the site & getting the most from it
Since the site went live the feedback from customers has been fantastic & Ray gave us these few words about his experience working with us & the results they’ve had:
I spent the best part of 2015 trying to find a company to help us drive on our on-line business, after meeting with 5 or 6 companies during the year, i was not really happy with any off them for various reasons. Then Mark Flavin and Cliq media were recommended to me via word of mouth, a customer of mine had used CLIQ and found them excellent, so i gave Mark a call.
Mark and Cliq from the get go were professional, prompt, efficient, friendly and easy to deal with. We have a brand new website, integrated stock control for site and shop floor and we are seeing results and we did not have a massive budget. December 2015 and January 2016 showed great growth on the website, our customers love it and we are finding new customers daily. Here at musiczone.ie we are delighted to have chosen Mark and CLIQ. – Ray O’Brien
Once the new site went live we developed and implemented a Google Adwords campaign for Music Zone this put Music Zone on top of Google in Ireland when people were searching for Vinyl Records & related terms. We also built a banner ad remarketing campaign which was deployed through Google’s ad network & targeted anyone who had visited the Music Zone site, this built great brand recognition, has a great effect on repeat sales & can increase lifetime customer value.
The results of the online marketing campaign have been excellent & Music Zone has seen a dramatic increase in online sales & is continuing the adwords campaign indefinitely due to the excellent return on investment they are getting.
To talk with us about developing your website or designing a digital marketing campaign give us a call on 021-2348038.