Facebook has over 2 billion active users so there is a huge opportunity for online business growth and brand awareness through Facebook. There is a huge market to sell to on Facebook so adding a Facebook store to your online social media marketing strategy is a smart idea that can give your business a great return. The Facebook store/shop feature allows you to sell products through your Facebook page. When people visit your Facebook page, they can click on your shop section and purchase products directly on your Facebook store. Here are some of the benefits of having a Facebook shop for business owners.
- Followers and viewers of your page will be able to conveniently browse all the items you offer in an easy to find section located on your Facebook page (shop) which saves them time as well as keeping them engaged and on your page.
- It gives people browsing on Facebook the ability to buy while staying within Facebook which cuts out the number of pages visited significantly.
- You can ‘tag’ products to your posts really easily, allowing you to promote specific products at the touch of a button.
- Adding a Facebook shop takes just a few clicks. It is not complicated, in a couple of clicks your store is set up then all you have to do is upload a picture of each product and give a description and price of that product.
- When you upload/put up each product you are selling, you have a details/description section which allows you to include all the important product details consumers want to know like price, size, weight, materials used etc. This gives the viewer a better understanding of your product.
- When a person is looking at products on a Facebook shop it allows them to message the company if they have questions or queries relating to a specific product. This shows the person is interested in your product and by answering their query you can help make the sale.
- Your Facebook shop can act as a medium to send people to your website. On your facebook shop, there is a link/button to visit your business website. This will allow people to get a better understanding of your business and also drive more traffic to your site increasing the likelihood of a purchase.
Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site and if you’re working it right, it’s where your customers and potential customers are. It makes a lot of sense to also make it a place where people can purchase from you. If you don’t have a Facebook shop for your brand yet but have a robust following then it might be a great time to create an online store to give people more of what they want and an easier way to purchase products from you.
To learn more about setting up a Facebook shop for your business, call us today on 021-234-8038 or visit us online and book a consultation.